South Africa’s newest 24-hour Gospel music platform, TRACE Gospel, on DStv channel 332, have selected the Top 10 finalists vying for the chance to win an all-expenses paid for music video production to the value of R80,000 that will flight exclusively on the channel.
Since launching late last year, TRACE TV’s newest channel, TRACE Gospel has sought to not only provide a new offering of local and international gospel music, but also connect and empower local musicians to stand up and shine, by offering them a platform to be heard.
Offering a selection of various sub-genres of Gospel that include Contemporary Gospel, Urban Gospel, Worship Gospel and Traditional Gospel – TRACE Gospel is looking to open up the industry further, by encouraging gospel artists from all walks of life to share their varied sounds of gospel music.
“Our submissions period saw us listening to hours of varied gospel music from each corner of our diverse country,” says Valentine Gaudin-Muteba, Managing Director of TRACE Southern Africa.
“We were very impressed with the singles that a lot of artists submitted and it was a difficult road to nailing it down to the final ten. We are confident that the finalists that we have chosen represent all South Africans and Africans.”
The finalists are:
- Nelisiwe Masango with her song titled “Umusa Wakho”.
- Master Earl with his song titled “A Calling”.
- New Sound Revival with their song titled “Phakama Kimi”.
- Thuso Wa Sibini with her song titled “Magnificat”.
- Rajey with his song titled “Tendre Ami”.
- KingdMusic with his song titled “Trust (Farelela)”.
- Elegant Raps with his song titled “Winning”.
- Londiwe KaMasondo with her song titled “Nzulu Yemfihlakalo”.
- Shana Ray with her song titled “Go”.
- Chris Ikenna with his song titled “Jabu”.
It is now your turn to vote for the artist who you believe deserves to win an all-expenses paid for music video to the value of R80,000. Voting opens 20 February – 06 March 2020.
To vote simply go onto www.trace.tv. Terms and conditions apply.
Follow TRACE Gospel on social media: