Interview angles to consider for NOME:
2. Looking into his work as a songwriter and an artist and how he is inspired to create his music.
3. The challenges of the music industry.
- He has deep ties to Afro Pop Music and at age 8, Nome started singing and performing with a Local church choir (CAC)…His old-time conga drumming skills, Melodious vocals, deft arrangements, and songwriting abilities have landed him on the spotlight in Cape Town South Africa.
- Nome crafted and released his first Single MULA (2018) alongside the leading African Producer (Kidominant). Since then he has released HALLELUJAH also produced by Kidominant (2018).
- Hallelujah was an outstanding record, it is a song of victory and a song that has not left the tongues of his fans. This has trtripled the demand for Nome`s music amongst Cape Townians and Nigerians most notably.
- Nome has a lot of potential to break into the afro pop market big time and possibly become the hottest in the game. Do not touch that dial and make sure to check out his previous projects and follow up on up coming events.
Facebook: Nome Entertainment
- Hallelujah: http://vevo.ly/RMhmWo
- Mula: https://music.apple.com/us/album/mula-single/1460318747