The Run Star Motion takes classic Converse DNA and pairs it with an ultra-modern, innovative midsole to completely redefine platform style. This expressive, lugged base elevates the cotton twill upper, made with a blend of at least 30% recycled cotton. A marble-printed faux leather star ankle patch brings in ’90s-inspired color for a touch of nostalgia in modern form. Pop-color tongue webbing matches back to the patch, giving the canvas tongue a bright, throwback touch. All supported by a CX sockliner and CX foam midsole for lightweight, maximum comfort. Run it back.
Details: Run Star Motion
- High-top, platform shoe with lightweight cotton twill upper made with at least 30% recycled cotton
- Canvas tongue with pop-color webbing and silicone Chuck Taylor signature
- Marble-printed faux leather star ankle patch in ’90s-inspired colors
- Chuck-70-inspired upper detailing, including stitching, laces, and eyelets
- CX foam midsole with sculpted, debossed pinstripe; CX sockliner for comfort
Converse Inc., based in Boston, Massachusetts, is a wholly owned subsidiary of NIKE, Inc. Established in 1908, the Converse brand has built a reputation as “America’s Original Sports Company”TM and has been associated with a rich heritage of legendary shoes such as the Chuck Taylor® All Star® shoe, the Jack Purcell® shoe and the One Star® shoe. Today, Converse offers a diverse portfolio including lifestyle men’s, women’s and children’s footwear, apparel and accessories and is sold globally by retailers in over 160 countries. For more information, please visit media.converse.com and follow @converse.za